Skip to main content

What is this?

I've got story ideas but they are not linear; a conversation here, some action there. Like a bunch of organs or body parts lacking connective tissue to become a full body.
Maybe writing them down on something besides post-it notes will help. Oh, not just one story either. No, that would be too easy. I can think of at least three. I will do my best to indicate which story (with a title if I can) each post belongs to and where it might fit (subject to change).

Now, let's see if I ever actually manage the next post...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Night of Two Suns [working title] Chapter 1 - Thrown-Away Soldiers

The setting sun lit the underside of the blanket of clouds. The red tint in the sky balanced the red tint of the mud left on the nearby battlefield. Pairs of men carried bodies on stretchers into what had become the hospital tent. Viator followed the line of stretchers to the door of the tent and stepped in. He was assailed by both the glare of lanterns, and the sounds of the wounded and dying. His eyes were quick to adjust. The sounds and smells were harder to filter out. A bucket of bitter-smelling water was thrust into his hands. "You, grab some rags from over there. Do what you can to clean the wounds. Start over on that row of tables. Get a move on!" A medic gestured to a set of tables where the wounded waited for the help of a healer of for the release of death. Viator did as asked, becoming just another anonymous figure in the tent. He examined the wounds he cleaned. Some had been made by swords and spears. Many more showed that the soldiers had faced sharp claws. Th...